when you yell “puppy!” at a lil doge and they get happy and wag their lil tail like “yess!! i am a puppy!! a baby dog!!! thank you!!!!!!”
When you yell “puppy!!!!” At an old doge and they wag their tail and get all happy like “yes I am still a little doge thank you for noticing! !”
this is my favorite street ever the houses are so fricking pretty omg
Jane Crocker - Crocker Tier (Homestuck) is almost complete!
A few quick photos I took on Halloween (the eyes in the top left are photoshopped - I’m too broke/whimpy to get sclera lenses). I plan to take some studio/outdoor shots this weekend.
I think it’s lovely how you can sit in a classroom and visualize having sex with someone and nobody will notice at all
do you know how many angry boys have messaged me about boners because of this post
Canadian Thanksgiving doesn’t really make mention of Pilgrims at all and is more of a celebration of the old Canadian tradition of taking the food indoors before the fields freeze.
dont kill yourself tonight ok
you have a really pretty smile and i know its not always easy to manage one but itd be a bummer if we never had the chance to see it ever again
youre really important and you matter a lot so stay safe and try and have a nice sleep
I would like a moment to thank the people who reblog post like this so that it eventually shows on my dash.
It is keeping me alive.
I was supposed to write ‘amino acids’ and I nearly wrote ‘anime acids’
I hope senpai bonds with meI-it’s not like I want to be neutralized, b-Baka!
to everyone with finals and exams and big projects due very very soon and haven’t started anything yet
Women in Ancient Egypt
- Women and men in ancient Egypt enjoyed the same legal and economic rights. Women could divorce their husbands and remarry.
- Women and men were also subject to the same punishments.
- Women worked many of the same jobs men did, most in the fields. Life was tough, though women did live longer than men (58, 54)
- Women could hold political office, with several examples of female pharaohs available. There were at least 5, not including the Cleopatras and other Greek rulers.
- Women could also hold lower political office, with many being scribes.
- Women who were on their periods were considered to be removing impurities. They were excused from work and forbidden from some religious areas.
- It is worth noting that when Egypt was conquered by Greece, Egyptian women retained many more rights than their Greek counterparts.
YES I HAVE A BOOK THAT EXPLAINS ALL OF THIS
*parent voice* what’s so interesting on that computer of yours?
is that a reaction or an exampleTis both son
that fucking eyebrow came out of no where
omfg it really did